Solid XF-45 with nice color and choice surfaces for the grade.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the XF-45 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!