Key Date coin! Lowest mintage Morgan Dollar with a mintage of only 100,000 coins.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Certified by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- This issue is in Good-04 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!