- Product Details
Product DetailsMinted from 1916 to 1947, the Walking Liberty Half Dollar's design was tough to strike, but is still considered to be among one of America's most beautifully designed coins.
- Obverse mintmark variety.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches. Displays the mintmark on the obverse instead of the reverse.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wing stretched ready to take flight.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1917-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.