1918-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA problem free Very Fine example with great appeal featuring nice even wear and color for the grade!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 10,282,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches. Displays the mintmark below “IN GOD WE TRUST”.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This half dollar will highlight any Silver collection. Add this 1918-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.