|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features a "D" indicating it was minted at the Denver mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1946-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.