Nice over-mintmark variety to add to a high grade set of Morgan Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Popular O/S variety.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's “O” mintmark above the denomination. Due to the dies not being completely polished clean, remnants of San Francisco's "S" mintmark can be seen underneath the "O"
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1882-O/S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!