The $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and were minted from 1838-1907. PCGS has graded these coins an MS-63, meaning their beautiful design has survived the test of time.
- Contains .2419 oz Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Traces of the "0" are clearly visible on this very popular overdate variety.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!