|Volume Discount Pricing|
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features a "D" mint mark, indicating it was produced at the Denver Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1945-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||D - Denver|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review