Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1902-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 12, 2015
It was fascinating to discover that half the mintage of this year & mint mark were melted down. (Pitman Act) That means, in actuality, that only approx. 750,000 of these coins are available. To serious collectors that means something. This coin is in very good shape & is one of my better acquisitions. In fact, I think it's at least one grade up from what it was labeled. I never get tired of looking at them. Thanks, APMEX, you do a good job with these Morgan's.
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.