Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Comprised of Zinc-plated steel.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 684,628,670 pieces from the Philadelphia Mint.
- Mintage of 217,660,000 pieces from the Denver Mint.
- Mintage of 191,550,000 pieces from the San Francisco Mint.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears and the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style or make this an even more attractive gift by adding a display box to your order.
This set would be a great addition to any collection, so act now and add it to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.