1943 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis one-year type coin has a low mintage of 89,000 coins. In 1943, the Mexican Mint struck the 50 pesos with the wording 37.5 Gr. Oro Puro to the left and the right of Winged Victory. 50 pesos was added back to the coin the following year.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated condition - coin may show traces of wear on high points of design, but retains mint luster and full detail.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Beautiful Big coin: low mintage plus double 37.5 Gr Oro Puro markings and a somewhat LARGER diameter: 39mm vs 37 for the other years in the 50 Peso series.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.