Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 30 coins, with a total of 3.73 oz of Silver.
- Less than 26,000 sets were originally produced, and many have been split up over the years.
- Housed in the original mint packaging.
- Contains the 6 each of following (2 examples each from San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Denver):
- Franklin half dollars
- Washington quarters
- Roosevelt dimes
- Jefferson nickels
- Lincoln wheat cents
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on this piece of numismatic history. Add this 1954 U.S. Double Mint Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.