- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 30 coins, with a total of 3.6465 oz of Silver.
- Less than 26,000 sets were originally produced, and many have been split up over the years.
- Each set is housed in the original cardboard holder. Outer envelope may or may not be in tact.
- Contains the 6 each of following (2 examples each from San Francisco, Philadelphia, and Denver):
- Franklin Half Dollars
- Washington Quarters
- Roosevelt Dimes
- Jefferson Nickels
- Lincoln Wheat Cents
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on this piece of numismatic history. Add this 1954 U.S. Double Mint Set to your cart today!
Keep your collection free of finger prints with these cotton gloves.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.