Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGreat first year of issue coin! This variety does not have the designer's initials on the reverse.
- Semi-key date to the series.
- Housed in protective packaging.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears, the denomination and the designer's initials at the bottom.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1909-S Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.