Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 240,000.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty in a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original features with only a small amount of wear adding to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.