|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Nearly all the details remain on this beautiful Indian Head Cent, making it a perfect coin for your high grade circulated set.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- This coin is in AU condition.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1891 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review