Update your set with this last year of issue in the series.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin and Zinc.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this pleasing circulated example to your cart today!