Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 351,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Liberty wearing and Indian headdress facing left.
- Reverse: The American eagle standing upon a branch, "E Pluribus Unum" in the background.
- Coins from the Philadelphia mint bear no mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1926 $10 Indian Eagle graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.