- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note is graded and comes housed in a Mylar sleeve.
- Evenly circulated $500 note from the St. Louis district Series 1934-A.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures–Friedberg #2202-H.
Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.