- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Set contains .375 oz of Silver.
- Comes in the original mint packaging, may or may not have COA.
- Coins could exhibit toning.
- Obverse: A bust of Queen Elizabeth II and the date.
- Reverse: Varies by denomination and the date.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1977 Canadian 7-Coin Double Dollar Specimen Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Neil M.
Date:Feb 19, 2017
I love the design of the traditional Canadian circulation coins, especially the 50-cent piece with Canada's coat of arms and the 1935-1986 Voyageur dollar. I bought the 1977 mint set because it also includes the commemorative silver dollar for QEII's Silver Jubilee. It's a beautiful coin featuring the queen's throne in the Senate of Canada. Great set at a great price, and it arrived in excellent condition.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
From:Dearborn Heights, MI
Date:Jan 5, 2017
This coin set is perfect for any Canadian coin collector or coin collectors who were born in 1977 :) . While I had seen the regular set which does not contain any silver, this proof set does which pleased me even more!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.