Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .225 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging, and will be dates of our choosing.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Portrait of Jose Maria Morelos, Mexican revolutionary hero.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico from 1947-1949.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Pesos are a great way to explore the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, or simply to diversify your Precious Metals holdings with some old Mexican Silver at relatively low premiums. Add one, or several, to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product