Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Maximum mintage of 60,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2008.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub resting in the forest.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Add the 2008 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.