1946 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOne of the largest Gold coins ever minted for circulation, the Mexican 50 Pesos contains 1.2057 oz Gold, and bears a beautiful depiction of the Angel of Independence. This 1946-dated coin will be in AU condition or better.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- 37 mm diameter, just slightly smaller than a U.S. Silver dollar.
- Gold Pesos are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Almost Uncirculated condition
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle with a snake in its beak while perched on a cactus.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
There's nothing like holding one of these bad boys in your hand. Beautiful design and the sheer size and weight of it makes $20 Libs/Saints look small. It's about the size of the U.S. silver dollar in diameter, but heavier. The nice thing is you can hold it in your hand and play with it, without worrying about it getting scuffed like the modern .999 bullion coins. Highly recommended for the coolness value and low premium over spot.
- Easy to Sell
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.