Nice first year of issue Indian Head Cent! This coin would make a great addition for any collector.
- Struck in 88% Copper and 12% in Nickel.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1859 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!