- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Brilliant Uncirculated.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1863 Indian Head Cent in Brilliant Uncirculated condition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review