1908 $10 Indian Gold Eagle No Motto AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage, this vintage Gold coin is a great addition for collectors and investors who want to hold Gold that circulated nearly a century ago.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of only 33,500 coins.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933, these coins have stars on the edge signifying the number of states in the union.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.