- Product Details
Product DetailsComplete your set of Indian Head Cents with this affordable example.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- This coin is graded as being in Very Fine condition.
- The key date to the series with a mintage of only 5,797,500.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1878 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.