1909-S Indian Head Cent VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
With a mintage of 309,000 this final issue, one of only two minted in San Francisco, is a key date in the Indian Head series. This circulated example fits great in any mid-grade Indian Head Cent set.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Very Fine, with most detail of the coin's design remaining.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1909-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.