- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.375 oz of actual Silver.
- Comes packaged in protective packaging.
- Dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.
- Obverse: Designs may vary.
- Reverse: Features a profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Handle your Canadian Silver coins with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Canadian 50% Silver Commemorative Dollars to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Neil M.
Date:Feb 8, 2017
These beautiful silver dollars featured a different design every year from 1968 to 1991. I ordered three without requesting any specific years, just hoping for something interesting. I received one coin commemorating the city I was born in, another commemorating the city I grew up in, and one commemorating the centennial of the RCMP, which looks much like the 1973 Canadian circulation quarter I remember so fondly. Needless to say, I'm tickled pink! Thank you APMEX!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.