1927 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase.
- Contains 1.2057 oz. of Gold.
- Packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
I wanted to own some quality from our North American neighbors to the south and I got what I wanted. I bought a "1947" and a 1927 and they both look like something you'd see buried in burlap bags stolen from a gold shipment in Mexico in 1881. Big, raw, a little worn, but a lot of gold. Nice heft and fun to handle. No plastic capsules or sleeves needed here!
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.