1930 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Mexican Gold 50 Pesos features a timeless, beautiful design along with the bullion appeal of 1.2057 oz pure Gold. 1930-dated coins are scarcer than most issues, with only 372,000 minted.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Coin will be packaged in protective packaging.
- Almost Uncirculated condition - coin may show traces of wear on high points of design, but retains mint luster and full detail.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Mexico.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.