Roman AR Denarius Emp. Gordian III (238-244 AD) Ch-XF NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The denarius was a workhorse coin of the empire and saw much use, as it was generally regarded as a day's wage for a common laborer. This Silver denarius comes from Emperor Gordian III, 32nd Emperor of the Roman Empire, who ruled from 238 - 244 AD.
- Contains .10 oz of Silver.
- Approximately 24 mm in diameter.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Choice Extra Fine certification. Labels and Hoards may vary.
- Obverse: Right-facing bust surrounded by the text "IMP GORDIANVS PIVS FEL AVG".
- Reverse: Designs may vary, but common is Gordian standing in military attire, along with the text "P M TR P V COS II P P".
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Emperor Gordian III Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.