1926 Sesquicentennial American Independence Half AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This commem was issued for the 150th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. A rendition of the reverse was also used on Franklin Half Dollars from 1948-1963.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 141,120 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profiles of Presidents Calvin Coolidge and George Washington.
- Reverse: Bears an accurate model of the Liberty Bell.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Sesquicentennial of American Independence Commemorative Half Dollar by adding a protective display box to your order.
This was the first time a portrait of a president appeared on a coin during his own lifetime. This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.