This 1906-D Barber Half Dollar comes in Extra Fine condition. A nice coin for any circulated set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 4,028,000 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your coin by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1906-D Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!