Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- All coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 17,816,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Liberty is seated on a rock facing left while her right hands rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap resting atop the pole. She is surrounded by thirteen stars as she rests where she is sitting.
- Reverse: An eagle, facing left, wears the shield of the United States on his chest firmly grips an olive branch in his right talon, and three arrows in his left claw as his wings prepare to take flight.
- Philadelphia-minted coins do not have a mint mark.
Protect your investment with a protective plastic capsule.
The Liberty Seated Quarter Dollar was minted before, during, and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to invest in and collect. Add this 1876 Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review