Any quantity only $41.46 per coin over spot!
Though the most common date of this series, these coins are specifically selected for eye appeal and high grade. Brilliant uncirculated condition showcases the beautiful design of these large Gold coins.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Gold Pesos are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- All coins will be in brilliant uncirculated condition, and are hand-selected for eye appeal and quality.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!