Mexico Gold 50 Pesos (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsEach 50 Pesos Gold coin contains 1.2057 oz of Gold. Coins in this listing could be cleaned, polished, damaged, etc.
- Contains 1.2057 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated with condition issues.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947, with most Pesos minted with the restrike year of 1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold Pesos will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Pecos Bill
Date:Sep 18, 2014
I ordered a couple of these "Gold 50 Pesos with Abrasions" because of the low premium. The condition of the coins I received ranged from "Sweet" to "Grinded & Soldered on ex-jewelry" coins. But these are big beautiful coins that are heavy in the hand and just a few bucks over spot. I am very happy with my cache of Mexican Treasure.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.