|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This key date Barber Quarter is one of 264,000 minted, and is in excellent condition for the issue. This coin makes an attractive addition to any Barber Quarter set.
- Mintage of 264,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath and rim will exhibit wear.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons. Rim may show slight weakness.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.