1900 Lafayette Dollar XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A nice coin with even toning and even wear. A great coin to start a circulated classic commemorative set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Grades Extra Fine with exceptional details throughout.
- Obverse: Features the heads of George Washington and the Marquis de Lafayette.
- Reverse: Similar to the monument of General Lafayette which was later erected in Paris.
Protect and display your Lafayette Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1900 Lafayette Dollar to your cart today!
In 1899, the schoolchildren of America donated their pennies to help fund the creation of a monument to General Lafayette that was to be erected in Paris. In 1900 the United States government minted the only classic commemorative dollar . This important coin depicts conjoined busts of General Washington and Marquis de Lafayette. The reverse depicts the statue erected. The dies were designed by Charles E. Barber.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.