Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins from the Philadelphia mint do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review