This Walking Liberty is in superb condition and would make a great addition to any collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins from the Philadelphia mint do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!