- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 9,522,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review