- Product Details
Walking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. This 1938 coin has been given a certified grade of MS-65 by NGC.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 4,110,000
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not contain a mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.