A nice strong MS-65 with great eye appeal and only the slightest bit of toning adding originality to the coin!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!