1931 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMost 50 Pesos were minted with the restrike year of 1947. Not often available, the 1931 issue has a low mintage with just 137,000 pieces struck.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
The 1931 50 peso is a very low mintage and more expensive. APMEX offered it a competitive price. I could not even find it elsewhere! Nice condition with a small rim nick. Nothing distracting. Definitely an AU coin. Will buy more as I complete my series of vintage 50 peso coins.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.