George T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1879-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1879-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today.