1878-1904 Morgan Dollars MS-66 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Certified Morgan Dollars are highly popular with collectors for their classic design and graded appeal. These examples have been guaranteed an MS-66 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by NGC as MS-66.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and New Orleans.
These MS-66 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.