The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace after World War I with a beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci that makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible. This issue has been graded an MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this 1925-S Peace Dollar to your cart today!