Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Produced for use in trade in the Orient, the Trade Dollar is one of the most interesting issues in U.S. history. The most common date of the series, the 1877-S offers a great opportunity to pick up a high-grade example at an affordable price.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty sitting encircled with 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a Heraldic Eagle with wings unfolded.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an "S" mintmark on the reverse below the eagle.
In the five-year run that Trade Dollars were minted, less than 36 million pieces were struck. This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1876 Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.