1973 Clad Eisenhower Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The Eisenhower Dollar was introduced to honor General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower. The 1973 Eisenhower Dollar was only sold in mint sets and was not released into circulation, providing added appeal to this popular design.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins come packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this 1973 Eisenhower Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.