The Mexican 20 Peso combines nearly half an ounce of Gold with historic appeal and a wonderfully intricate Aztec calendar design. These coins retain much of their mint luster, and show full detail with only minor wear on the high points of the design.
- Contains .4823 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a Golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Date below wing.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar Stone above legend bearing denomination and metal content.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1917-1921 and again in 1959.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold 20 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Mexican Gold Pesos represent an extraordinary opportunity to own historic Gold coins in a variety of sizes at relatively low premiums. Add this 1959 20 Peso to your cart today!