- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains no Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the dual dates of 1776-1976 below.
- Reverse: Shows the Liberty Bell in front of the moon, with "United States of America" above and the denomination below.
- The Type 1 Eisenhower Dollars are distinguishable by the bold lettering on the reverse.
- The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Protect and preserve your Eisenhower Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this 1976 Type 1 Eisenhower Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.